CATRIN – Czech Advanced Technology and Research Institute of Palacký University Olomouc, a prominent European research institute in nanotechnologies, biotechnologies and biomedicine, is looking for candidates to join its team under the European and Global Marie Skłodowska-Curie 2021 Postdoctoral fellowship program. We employ scientists who rank among the top 1 percent of the world’s most Highly Cited Researchers. Our mission is excellency and we are dedicated to carry out interdisciplinary research at the highest international level.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
By joining our expert team, you will gain:
- Research experience aiming at top rated publications (CATRIN has four world ranked Highly Cited Researchers);
- Collaboration with top scientists on projects creating the future of the nanomaterial and biotechnology fields;
- Network and contacts of the leading European research community;
- Opportunity to launch successful academic career with support of an experienced team;
- Additional funding of 600 €/month on top of the MSCA super gross salary (3 000 €/month).
We constantly strive for excellent research and collaboration with exceptional scientists, and we consider the Marie Skłodowska-Curie postdoctoral fellowships as a benchmark for scientific distinction in Europe and worldwide
WHO ARE WE SEARCHING FOR?
- Ph.D. holders (up to 8 years of from the date of award);
- Candidates that have not resided in the Czech Republic for more than 12 months during last 3 years at the time of the deadline;
Researchers in the following nanomaterial and biotechnologies research areas are particularly welcome:
a) New and emerging nanomaterials;
b) Nanomaterials for energy production and storage;
c) Magnetism of nanoparticles and sensoring;
d) Sensing, environmental remediation and separation technologies;
e) Nanomedicine, drug delivery systems and imaging agents;
f) Recombinant protein engineering, proteomics;
g) Plant phenotyping and phytochemistry;
h) Molecular evolution;
i) Plant genetics and engineering and many more.
HOW CAN YOU APPLY?
Submit an application including a CV and a separate list with 5 most important publications of the 5 last years to:
firstname.lastname@example.org. Letters of recommendation will be requested on the second selection round. Screening of applicants will start immediately.
More information can be found at Marie Skłodowska-Curie dedicated website and in MSCA Work Programme 2021 – 2022.